Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Power of Net


This is for those who have the access and the bandwidth and of course the inclination....Saw OSCAR on the net along with replying mails and taking calls. In the process also saw some of the clips of previous year's oscar.

Shortlisted a few movies which I wanted to see - Got Invictus & Precious will get Hurt Locker tomorrow.

Clicked a link and found a site where we can see online movies for free and these are classics like Roshomon from Kurosawa, or classic french, german movies etc.

All in the span of 24hrs and no I am not 23 yrs old I am 40. Can I do this for a living.....Amen~!

PS: In last 3 years all my travel tickets, hotel reservations and ocassionally ordering of food has happened on the net. My wife is a google map addict whether is an audi where a play is playing or we have to go a jungle lodge which is in the midst of jungle (obviously!!)....

Both my kids 10 yrs and 7 yrs have e-mail account, they chat and they have just started a blog. Thank god, they have not asked the above question (see pic)


No comments: