Sunday, March 07, 2010

How talented a person can be ?




I saw Paa on 1st Jan and was awestruck with Amitabh's performance. I mean at times we can rave about a performance or a role and at times you just soak it in. It just goes inside and stays with you for a long time. This was one such movie. The only other riveting or intense performance of Amitabh (in recent years)I can think of was in Black.

About a week back I got hold of the Paa soundtrack and heard Amitabh sing "Mere Paa" and I was like..."I can't believe it." If you listen to the song the only image which will come to your mind is "Auro". That's when the title of my blog and the thought stuck me.

Above Pic: Along with Amitabh, we have Nikita who has been singing in choir for last 2 years and Joyeeta in her first. I can't act like Amitabh but I am a proud Paa who (as I have started believing today) has 2 daughter who have unlimited talents:-)


No comments: