Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Momentary Disability: Mindfulness


Joyee - Germany Trip,
Note from A Buddhist Friend

I have been reading on mindfulness for 10 years but serious practicing I did for last 6 months +. That too: guided meditation & journaling daily. 


And one epiphany which stuck me few days back while my journaling (in fact before that) 


“It’s not about falling / having a bad phase / fight whatever is pulling you down, it’s about getting back and walking”


If I can do that I am good. For a long time in my life my focus has alway been Why did it happen ? Be methodical and rational my logic was if I know Why ? I can prevent future fall. 


I have been listening to the same guided meditation for 6 months now - like everything else after sometime it becomes the same words. Interesting thing is that many times (maybe depending on my mood and need) I always discover something new & sometime after I had an experience these words float in front of me. As if my mind has internalized these messages.


Today I am happy that I got up and able to pour out my mind in these random notes.


No comments: