Sunday, August 13, 2023

Hope (1) - Running to stand still


It was a difficult choice to make early in the morning, especially after a tough morning. And took some time to get my shoes on and hit the road. In the start it is always easy but it becomes difficult halfway through. And this time it was not different. 

Last week I ran 8k - I was thinking I will do 15 K on 15th August, but with my sleep issue it seems NO GO. So did another 8K to at least finish 15k before 15th August. I was feeling very tired and exhausted but the sweating out was good. 


Also the mind space when you run is very different from Yoga - It’s like the difference between surfing and floating. More importantly it is good that I could fix and reach a goal. A personal one and hence a personal victory. An affirmation to my subconscious that ‘I can’. 


These days I run to stand still.


No comments: