Monday, October 23, 2023

Green Shoots: Quite Day

Imagining our next community of educators
Co-creating our next community

One of the days when i just want to be. Breathe. Think less, get lost in the sound around me. Talk less. Sleep if it comes and just get my rhythm back. 

There is a difference between loneliness and solitude - I realised the difference between both as I moved out of home after 12th in 1987 and stayed uprooted till 1999 when I got married. During the 12 years I had room mates, close friends, travelled, worked and did many things with many people. Discarded friends, kept in touch with a very few, but during all these years of the 2nd phase of growing up I always had these quiet days like today. 


Driven by consumption & attention these were more like a mental detox or fasting if you may. 


No comments: