Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back Again - After a 11 month layoff


Maybe it's a sheer coincidence or maybe there is a sign of destiny, that the last entry I uploaded was exactly 11 month's back.

The rationale was to focus my effort more constructively towards a book and few short stories. Ya, I moved ahead a bit on that, tried to collaborate with a friend ...but let's just say it's work in progress.

If I look back, at my past 1 yr of lay off and almost 5 yrs of blogging - "Creative Writing always come from heart it helps you to express your emotions/thoughts/views and it gives you a sense of accomplishment. It's a feeling which is difficult to explain - At one extreme it's a feeling which I got when Nikita was born to another extreme of baking my first cake. But the process of writing or "to make that effort to write" comes from sheer will power / discipline".

Without both these coming together the BOOK will always be a "work in progress".

During the past yr I kept jotting notes, thoughts, lines all over the place .....but as I mentioned it is all over the place. After a while it dawned on me - "
when there is an existing blog, which costs nothing why not upload it here. So here goes!!!

On the right "Pic taken from my room in FAGU around 10 km from Kufri". I like the composition (my family hates that word..but what the heck...they are not gonna read this : - )

No comments: