Thursday, July 04, 2024

Clouds

The clouds were rolling by - Dark and big ones like the dreams which chase me at night and wake me with a jolt. With a group of virtual friends coming together and holding their hands, it helps me to survive in the physical world. Where I sit and watch the clouds roll by.

I choose love after listening to Zukov, because that is the right choice to make, who would choose fear I wonder. No one but it’s just the subconscious the body’s automatic reaction coded by past experience and actions which comes out of nowhere.


The sun shines every morning and the dark cloud drifts away, I walk, run to do keep me alert to change the neural path so that at night the automatic reactions are deactivated. And I can sleep in peace n comfort. 


Today my mind is blank as I watch the clouds, I walked a bit seeing the setting sun, a gentle breeze which feels good in my skin and gives a feeling of freshness. The sound of the city is overpowering - cars, buses, auto. It’s like a war out there. 


I step back into the comfort of my home and headphones as I watch the the last clouds roll by and the blanket of darkness envelop the city, the trees, the birds and everything else.

No comments: